2019年3月3日 星期日

Greetings!

Hello. My name is Lars.
My major is Information Management.
My hometown is NewTaipei.  My goal is to be a project manger.
I'm interesting in playing video game and watching film on Youtube. I often play the video game which name is identity-v. It is consist of hunter and survivor. Four survivor need to cooperation to get away from hunter . I think it can help me better to communicate with people . I often follow Youtube channel is 理科太太 Li Ke Tai Tai. The Youtuber name is Evelyn Chen ,who is born in Taiwan. She always use a calm tone of voice in her program. I like her channel because it is a scientific channel, and I can learn some basic scientific knowledge.

2 則留言:

  1. About identity-v ,You are more often a survivor or a hunter? How long is a game time?

    回覆刪除
  2. I am looking forward to your growth with your PM goal ~~~

    回覆刪除

Story : Turtle's Flute

Words folktale There have a folktale about this place. tightly The baby was clutching his toy tightly in his grubby fist. hut ...